Life gets busy sometimes, just make sure you’re enjoying that busy!
So yeah, I think it's obvious I haven't written in a long time. We got a puppy, and life has just been super busy... Monel and I got engaged back in February in the airport we met in (Chicago O'Hare). Phoebe was there too as we were on the way to Hawaii for vacation.It was… Continue reading Long time no write – new puppy!
Do you ever feel like you have issues with confidence? Do you have problems achieving your goals? I highly suggest that you take a listen to the episode linked below, on the School of Greatness podcast by Lewis Howes. He meets and talks with Wilmer Valderrama on many subjects but mainly about his career and… Continue reading The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes: Wilmer Valderrama: Create Fearless Confidence and Achieve Anything
I’ve written a couple of times about Lewis Howes and the guests he has on his podcast, The School of Greatness. This episode is quite interesting as it involves discussion about why kids are the way they are these days and how we can fix that moving forward. Dr. Tsabary and Lewis talk about the… Continue reading The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes: Conscious Parenting with Dr. Shefali Tsabary
As you are probably aware from my previous post, Travel to the Philippines, that I've been working hard on compiling all of our wonderful photos and videos into a single video to make it easier for sharing our trip with friends and family. Let me tell you, it is a huge amount of work to get… Continue reading Philippines Video Complete… Finally!
I've written about podcasts many times already and have already featured Lewis Howes' School of Greatness, but this is a great episode that captures some of the best moments of the last 500 episodes. Check this podcast out, give it a shot! Check out the podcast, just listen to this one episode and see how… Continue reading The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes: 500 Episodes of Greatness!
Thank you all so much for the follows! We are now at over 100!!! I hope you continue to enjoy our content!
As you're already aware from the title of this post, it isn't like most of my other ones. This is more of my engineering side. I have some plants around my apartment and while we were prepping for vacation to the Philippines I thought, "how will my plants get watered?", and immediately started to do… Continue reading Automatic Plant Watering Using Arduino
This is a quick summary of our trip in the Philippines with more to come later. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. beef sirloin, sliced thinly
- 3 small bell peppers, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2½ tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 5 teaspoons cooking oil
- Pour Knorr liquid seasoning and oyster sauce over the beef sliced. Add the ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Add the cornstarch. Mix until all the ingredients are distributed. Let is stay for 5 minutes.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan.
- Stir-fry the bell peppers for 3 minutes.
- Remove the bell peppers and set aside.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of oil in the same cooking pot. Add the marinated beef. Stir fry for 8 minutes or until the beef is completely cooked.
- Add the bell peppers back and then stir-in the scallions. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve over rice.