Well we are adjusting to the time change difference still but it has been quite an experience so far. I've gotten to meet many of Monel's family and a few of her friends. It has been a great time meeting all of her extended family and seeing how they all interact together. A lot of… Continue reading It’s more fun in the Philippines!
The day is finally here!!! Monel and I are traveling to the Philippines today! First I am now in Troy, MI getting on the train and heading to Chicago to meet up with her at the airport. Then it's time to get a move on to the other side of the world. I am nervous… Continue reading Travel day!
Sometimes the day can feel like it's just not moving anywhere and other days it feels like you didn't even get a chance to breathe. Taking the time to tighten the lines of your sail and catch more wind to power up your day can seriously give some great benefits. The same goes the other… Continue reading Daily Prompt – Sail
Finally the trip is almost here. After a long time of planning, the trip for Monel and I is right around the corner. We have one week to go and at this very time seven days from now, we will be on the airplane ✈️ heading to Manila. We are both so very excited to… Continue reading The trip is finally almost here! 🇵🇭
One of the great feelings in life (for me at least) is the feeling of relief. Relief comes at the perfect times, it comes at the worse times, and sometimes you don't get relieved at all. A simple reason why I enjoy feeling relieved is right in the word itself (RELIEF) which also points to… Continue reading Daily Prompt – Relieved
Whether you understand how magnetization works or not, at some point in your life you've likely been exposed to magnets or played with them or even just used them to hold up papers or pictures on the refrigerator. The word magnet can mean something different based on the context or the person talking about it.… Continue reading Daily Prompt – Magnet
Illusions will cloud your judgement at some point in life, let your mind clear up and see what you can really enjoy!
The sun is an extremely powerful source of energy. It heats the earth and gives plants their food. The amount of energy given off by the sun is purely amazing. You can sit out on a Sunny day and get absolutely fried to a crisp just by being exposed to it from 93,000,000 miles away. … Continue reading Daily Prompt – Sunny
Earlier this year, Monel, Phoebe, and I took off out of Chicago for a week of vacation in Southern California. It was the first trip for the three of us, and it was a great one. We got to grow and bond together, which was really nice. Monel's sister and her husband live out there… Continue reading Travels in Los Angeles and San Diego, California
- 1 lb. beef sirloin, sliced thinly
- 3 small bell peppers, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2½ tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 5 teaspoons cooking oil
- Pour Knorr liquid seasoning and oyster sauce over the beef sliced. Add the ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Add the cornstarch. Mix until all the ingredients are distributed. Let is stay for 5 minutes.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan.
- Stir-fry the bell peppers for 3 minutes.
- Remove the bell peppers and set aside.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of oil in the same cooking pot. Add the marinated beef. Stir fry for 8 minutes or until the beef is completely cooked.
- Add the bell peppers back and then stir-in the scallions. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve over rice.