One of the funniest things, I think, is when people realize they are out of shape or overweight. I don't think it's funny because of the state their body is in. I think it is funny because typically, like all things on Earth, humans try to take the easiest path of least resistance; because of… Continue reading Myers Mindset Podcast: Stop trying to change your health overnight podcast
If you have sleeping troubles like I do sometimes, you probably often find it a huge pain to get to sleep or stay asleep. One thing that definitely helps, is to block out all of the noises that occur around your apartment / house / bedroom / shack. This will help you to sleep better… Continue reading Falling Asleep Difficulty and Using White Noise
I've written about podcasts many times already and have already featured Lewis Howes' School of Greatness, but this is a great episode that captures some of the best moments of the last 500 episodes. Check this podcast out, give it a shot! Check out the podcast, just listen to this one episode and see how… Continue reading The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes: 500 Episodes of Greatness!
I don't usually post much about fitness or working out, but I am an avid believer in ensuring fitness and health. One of the companies I have recently been in touch with and found is called Gorilla Wear. They have a lot of great gear on the website and many new items arrived this summer.… Continue reading Fitness and Workout Gear
- 1 lb. beef sirloin, sliced thinly
- 3 small bell peppers, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2½ tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 5 teaspoons cooking oil
- Pour Knorr liquid seasoning and oyster sauce over the beef sliced. Add the ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Add the cornstarch. Mix until all the ingredients are distributed. Let is stay for 5 minutes.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan.
- Stir-fry the bell peppers for 3 minutes.
- Remove the bell peppers and set aside.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of oil in the same cooking pot. Add the marinated beef. Stir fry for 8 minutes or until the beef is completely cooked.
- Add the bell peppers back and then stir-in the scallions. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve over rice.