So yeah, I think it's obvious I haven't written in a long time. We got a puppy, and life has just been super busy... Monel and I got engaged back in February in the airport we met in (Chicago O'Hare). Phoebe was there too as we were on the way to Hawaii for vacation.It was… Continue reading Long time no write – new puppy!
Seven keys to a successful life. Awesome podcast episode again as always with Lewis Howes! This episode is just absolutely awesome! If you haven't listened to Lewis yet, start now! This episode will absolutely amp you up for creating a new section or chapter of your life to become something more than you are today!… Continue reading Seven keys to a successful life. Awesome podcast episode again as always with Lewis Howes!
Great post about an easy way to get rid of things that are cluttering your life!
I’m a hoarder. It’s one of the first things I talked about when I started blogging all those years ago – I like to keep everything for so many reasons: future crafty projects like scrapbooks, saving memories and often as a ‘just in case.’ After moving house several times in the last four years, it became evident that I had amassed more than I ever wanted or needed, so I have embarked on a self-styled project in recent months to rid my house (and my life) of unnecessary items that took up much needed space.
Before I started, I gave myself a one year rule: anything that I hadn’t read, listen to, worn or looked at had to go. I then decided on three categories for the physical items: rubbish and recycling, charity and sale-worthy.
View original post 1,043 more words
Thank you all so much for the follows! We are now at over 100!!! I hope you continue to enjoy our content!
Do you feel you pay too much for your wireless phone service? Of course you do, everyone does. FreedomPop is an interesting company that will give a limited amount of data away, every month, for FREE! The basic plan, with LTE, is only 200 MB, with 200 minutes of talk (through their app interface), and… Continue reading Wireless Service: FreedomPop
- 1 lb. beef sirloin, sliced thinly
- 3 small bell peppers, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2½ tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 5 teaspoons cooking oil
- Pour Knorr liquid seasoning and oyster sauce over the beef sliced. Add the ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Add the cornstarch. Mix until all the ingredients are distributed. Let is stay for 5 minutes.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan.
- Stir-fry the bell peppers for 3 minutes.
- Remove the bell peppers and set aside.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of oil in the same cooking pot. Add the marinated beef. Stir fry for 8 minutes or until the beef is completely cooked.
- Add the bell peppers back and then stir-in the scallions. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve over rice.
This episode of The School of Greatness is of course a great one. Be the Lamplighter is all about being the one to lift up the others around you, to light their lamp. Give the people in your life the extra bit of power they need to breakthrough, be positive, love life! Hope you all… Continue reading Be the Lamplighter – School of Greatness
Welcome to my blog! This is my first blog and I hope to make it interesting. If you don't know me personally or professionally, please allow me to introduce myself. I am a 27 year old engineer from Michigan who enjoys to travel and live in this great world that we all call home. I… Continue reading First post!